Pediatrics Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. A medical practitioner who specializes in this area is known as a pediatrician. The word pediatrics and its cognates mean healer of children.
Shivam Hospital is committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate medical care to children and their families. We are experienced in caring for the special health needs of children, from treating minor injuries and illnesses, to chronic diseases and developmental issues.Facilities -
- Neonatal Intensive Care - Starting from a humble six bed unit it has expanded to 8 bed unit with level III care for the newborns.
- Paediatric Surgery and neonatal surgical support available round the clock.
- Paediatric urology with endoscopy and reconstructive surgery as a subspecialty is available.
- Upper G.I. endoscopy for children.
- Bronchoscopy for children.
- Laparoscopy and Laparoscopy surgery for children.
- All the above services are provided by highly skilled and trained consultants in their faculties.