Checkup is examination to see if something is in order . A medical examination, one taken at regular intervals to verify a normal state of health or discover a disease in its early stages.
At Shivam Hospital, we believe that health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well being. A comprehensive health check-up is essential in providing continuous health surveillance at all times. After all, a stitch in time saves nine.
Our scriptures tell us that our body is a temple in which the soul resides. Isn't it our duty to keep it fit and strong? In order to take timely action, all normal persons should get themselves checked once a year.A simple guide for our Health Check-up -
- Seek prior appointment on Tel. 020-26911010 .On the appointed day, do come by 8.00 a.m. It helps you to flow in a batch.
- Take following actions before that:
- Do not take anything (not even tea) after dinner at 8.00 p.m. the previous night
- An early light dinner the previous night is recommended.
- A small stool sample should be brought in a clean plastic/glass container. If desired, the containers may be collected earlier from OPD Counter.
- Please fill in all details about your health in the questionnaire handed over to you.